WWE News: Bobby Lashley Could be Added To The Championship Match at WWE Greatest Royal Rumble
WWE Greatest Royal Rumble is just one week and now there are Rumors all around floating Two and Fro that There Could be Another Superstar Who Could be Added the WWE Intercontinental Championship, Ladder match next week at WWE Greatest Royal Rumble, 2018.
In Case You Don’t Know:
WWE Greatest Royal is just one week away and WWE has announced that WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins has to defend his title against Finn Balor, The Miz, and Samoa Joe in a ladder match at Greatest Royal Rumble next week. WWE Architect Seth Rollins became the Grand Slam champion at Wrestlemania 34, Defeating the Former Intercontinental champion The Miz and Finn Balor in a triple threat match.
However, Both Miz and Samoa Joe have been drafted to Smackdown with WWE United States Champion Jeff Hardy which makes them unlikely to win the Championship once again.
Huge Superstar Could be Added To The Championship Match at WWE Greatest Royal Rumble
As Per Latest Reports Of PW Insider, The Local Advertisements for the event in Saudi Arabia next week are promoting Bobby Lashley as the fifth member of the Intercontinental Championship ladder match.
Bobby Lashley, Returned to WWE on Raw after WrestleMania last week and Teamed up With Rollins and Finn Balor To Take on The Miz, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn who was recently drafted to Raw. However, It Must be noted that this is not yet Confirmed and Changes to planning is Always Possible.
Given Below are The Confirmed Match Card So Far for WWE Greatest Royal Rumble
- Brock Lesnar Vs Roman Reigns(Universal Championship)
- Seth Rollins Vs The Miz Vs Finn Balor(Intercontinental Champion)
- Undertaker Vs Chris Jericho(Casket Match)
- John Cena Vs Triple H
- Jinder Mahal Vs Jeff Hardy
- The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The Usos(Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
- The Bar Vs TBA(Raw Tag Team Championship)
- Aj Styles Vs Shinsuke Nakamura(WWE Championship)
- Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Mustafa Ali(Cruiserweight Championship )